Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Learning to walk

So just this past Saturday was orgo chem midterm. I hoped I would do good, and I studied as much as I could for it but >_< @$%&#. But there is always next time, a next orgo chem, and more midterms.

I also went to my first prayer meeting today. It was amazing to be able to pray with everyone. Everyone prayed for wisdom and guidance in midterms, setting up women/men cell and coffee house. But... but... ... ..but I prayed for my parents. I pray that my parents will be more supportive. I guess sometimes, you never know when God will show you his love or his methods. Just like back from gr 6 - 8 when nobody lent a helping hand and I had to come out of it myself, and do all those things just to learn. Well I thank Him that he is here now and is showing me a better way. I just wish I knew what to do sometimes when faced with dilemna.

Baby steps. . . . . . . baby steps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey said...

yaye! God works in many ways and in weird ways might i say sometimes. But it all works out in the end. Never give up and whenever you need someone, you know everyone is here for u!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home